- Maintain a village character unique to Menlo Park: No
- Provide greater east-west, town-wide connectivity: No
- Improve circulation and streetscape conditions on El Camino: No
- Ensure that El Camino Real development is sensitive to and compatible with adjacent neighborhoods: No
- Revitalize underutilized parcels and buildings: Yes
- Activate the train station area: N/A
- Protect and enhance pedestrian amenities on Santa Cruz Avenue: N/A
- Expand shopping, dining and neighborhood services to ensure a vibrant downtown: No
- Provide residential opportunities: Yes
- Open Space: Provide plaza and park spaces: Insufficient - Stanford project’s public plaza at Middle Avenue has 3-lane driveway through it.
- Provide an integrated, safe … pedestrian and bicycle network: No
- Develop parking strategies and facilities that meet the commercial and residential needs of the community: Unknown
Was this helpful?